You have no items in your shopping cart.
This product was originally a custom-made item and is now in its third generation. HEAT 3 gloves were designed specifically for special combat forces of Germany and Austria. HEAT 3 gloves are perfect for daily life in winter, skiing, mountain climbing etc.
Snowkite Profi und Extremsportler, verwendet die HEAT 3. Bei seiner Solo Querung des Baikalsees in Sibirien überzeugten die Handschuhe im Härtetest über Wochen bei eisigen Bedingungen (Link zu Hardy's Baikalsee Expedition).
elastic Microfibre with water resistant and breathable membrane ensures the highest level of dryness.
Glove inner made of goat leather.
Primaloft filling ensures optimal warmth
Measure the circumference of your hand as shown on the picture (tape should not be too firm).
|COUNTRY||above € 25,-||below € 25,-||SERVICE||delivery time|
|UK||free||€ 2,90||UPS||4-5 Workdays|
|European Union||free||€ 2,90||UPS||2-5 Workdays|
|Europe (NON EU)||14,-||€ 14,-||UPS||3-5 Workdays|
|USA & CAN||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
|Worldwide||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
* All parcels will need to be signed for in person
* Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days
* Prepayment orders will be dispatched as soon as your prepayment is received on our bank account.
* Dispatch and delivery days are Monday to Friday (no weekend or holidays)
* Cash On Delivery: surcharge EUR 15,60 (UK, EU, Switzerland, Norway - UPS) and EUR 6,- (Austria - Post)
100% secure payment!
Your safety is our first priority! Therefore your personal details are handled with utmost caution and highest security standards. To safely transfer customer data and especially credit card details, we use only secure transfer methods – better known as the "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) transfer.
UK (in addition): SofortBanking.com, MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60)
EU (in addition): Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60).
Worldwide: Paypal. Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners, Prepayment (wire transfer) on our bank account using IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code (bank details will be sent with order confirmation).
VAT: All prices shown include VAT (Value added tax 20% for Austria). An invoice is attached to every parcel.
NON EU deliveries: If import and customs charges for deliveries in non EU-countries are applicable, they need to be paid by the customer.
- Answer to review by Adit Review by ADMIN Herwig
- Seemed to be perfect gloves for a photographer in Arctic/Antarctic conditions. Review by Adit
- Well done! Review by Alessandro
- A great pair of gloves! Review by Gast
- Fabulous Review by Sarah
- excellent Review by maria alberta
Very quickly the shipment and very kind the Heat's staff
- Excellent service with rapid delivery Review by Vivian
- The best gloves I have discovered for filming in very cold environments. Review by Gast
However, there are some areas for improvement, in my opinion, for using these gloves in such an extreme environment:
I would like more insulation in the glove, specially around the thumb
The wrist section could be longer and wider to go over bulky sleeves and provide a better seal around that area
The inner gloves should be easily detachable because I predict they will wear out before the outer mitten
There should be an enclosure to retain a heat pad in the palm area in order to warm up exposed fingers
I would rather have longer adjustable wrist leashes that could go over my clothes than the elasticated wrist bands
These issues aside I would recommend these gloves for anyone who works in cold environments and needs be able to operate equipment in a precise way.
- Fantastic Review by Umberto
- Perfect gloves! Review by Tanya
- Excelent Review by Ferran
- No regrets Review by Kenneth Tan
4 days @-18C.
Took 5000 pictures, 4000 with the gloves on. Did not need the extra heat packs, the gloves kept me warm. Spent 2 days on the back of a snowmobile shooting pictures while moving. The internal gloves were so warm I did not feel any cold. Actually my fingers were steaming when I looked at them.
The wrist bands are a welcome addition, so you can quickly and safely remove the gloves when extra dexterity is needed. The quality of the gloves is above par. Perfect finishing of every seam. The paint on the smartphone pads wore off because of my heavy use of these two fingers during shooting, but that is of no concern to me.
The pre-sales support of the company was excellent. Quick responses to all my questions and going the extra mile for getting the gloves shipped to me in time for the assignment.
Partly thanks to your company I was able to shoot this picture with no pain.
- Heat 3 smart Review by Juha
- Excellent product and service Review by Anders
Perfect for use down to minus 10 degrees Celsius without head pads - have not tried them with heat pads, but I suspect you can go a lot colder using the pads.
One happy customer :)
- Outstanding Capability & Dexterity Review by Adrien
- Great gloves with very smart features ! Review by Gast
The communication about measures and technical features was very fast and helpful and the delivery service was really fast too. The only thing I would improve it's the fingertip space between the inner layer and the outside one, because they touch on top. But these are peanuts. I would definitely buy them again.
- Perfectly design. Awesome for photographers Review by stephane
- Received with thanks. Review by JOHANNA
- 'HEAT 3 SMART' Sub-Zero Outdoor Review. Review by Conor
Delivery was good, arrived from their stockpile to my location within 2 days accompanied with heat pads and parcel tracking.
The gloves themselves are very well put together, the zips are easy to access and the drawstrings keep a firm grip on the wrists. To test how well they performed under extreme cold conditions, I took them with me to do night photography in the Polish mountains in the dead of winter. -20ºC is the average temperature I got during that night, but my hands were mildly chilly at worst and warm at best (Without using heating pads).
The material that the inner glove fingers are made of is slightly annoying as a lot of debris and organic matter tends to stick to them if you put your hand down.
The price... I will not lie, it is a rich price. However, while I would not buy a second pair unless necessary, I cannot recommend buying a first pair anymore than I have done so far.
If you are doing extreme cold weather (Under -10ºC) sports or activities I would highly recommend these. While there are more casual, more compact and lighter alternatives for warmer weather, nothing beats these for the cold.
- super warm Review by Kimberley
- Amazing product Review by Patrice
- Fantastic gloves Review by John
- Warm and Pretty Cool Review by Beth
- Excellent gloves! Review by Ole
The quality is the best and The Heat Company keep everything they promise.
I received the gloves 6 days after I ordered. That is fast considering that I live on the west coast of Norway.
I've already recommended these gloves to my friends.
- Fantastic Gloves Review by Martin
Wearing them while out hiking for most of the day and only using the inner lining with the mitt folded back, my hands were sweating even in the cold temperatures. They were really put to the test later on while out skiing a few weeks ago and once again they performed superbly, keeping my hands nice and warm in the very cold weather.
In my opinion these gloves are worth every cent and I can't even begin to imagine ever going back to any type of other winter glove.
- Perfect for photography! Review by Brice
- SUPERB GLOVES Review by GEORGE K. GREECE
- Excellent Gloves....Worth every single PENNY! Review by Sean
The gloves came exactly 11 days from the date I ordered them and probably would have been sooner if I had not made a change in the style shortly after ordering them. I will put them to the ultimate test on a upcoming Elk hunt in January, I will be heading into the mountains with complete confidence.
I will be recommending these gloves to everyone I know!
- Superb quality gloves and even better customer service! Review by Shaun Tan
During this time, Elke from the Heat Company continued to investigate with Austrian post and keep me up to date, while I checked on my end with Singapore post. After a frustrating month of uncooperative national postal service, we both agreed that my gloves were not coming.
However throughout this period, Elke was extremely helpful and responsible. In the end he and his colleague Antigona decided to re-ship the item to me via UPS at no cost. I really respect the initiative taken by them to put the customer first and ensure they get their packages. A big thumbs up to them. They even gave me some of their hand and foot warmers to try, and even included a HANDWRITTEN note apologizing for the delay. That in itself speaks volume of the company and culture and i can't thank them enough for turning around the situation into a pleasant one.
I won't hesitate to recommend them to all my friends and continue to use their products.
Thank you Heat Company & Team!
- Best glove ever! Review by P. Ljungberg
- Great Product Review by TBD
- D. from Ontario Canada Review by ADMIN: email from Denise - Ontario/Canada
Just wanted to take a moment to tell you how thrilled I am with your company and mitts. I placed my order on December 17th and it was received in Ontario,Canada on December 24th. My husband was home when the parcel arrived and wrapped it up and putit under the Christmas tree. Needless to say I was so excited when I unwrapped my present Christmas morning. Now heading ice fishing for New Years and can't wait to try them out! Thank you so much for the great service! D. (Name not puplished - ADMIN Manu)
- Work perfectly Review by B. Leman
- And they are really warm too! Review by Richard Edwards
- Excellent gloves Review by John Anders
- Surprising how well they work with my iphone Review by Mr. Havering
I ordered these gloves 3 days ago and they arrived this morning. But the real surprise is how good they work with my iphone. It's honestly as good as if you were using your fingers without gloves and typing is amazingly accurate. And yet your fingers are warm. When you use the thick glove, there is no need for the warming pads, because the material is so warm and yet not overly heavy or thick. I tend to forget a glove or loose them, but with the wrist band that can't happen any more. Great idea.!!
- Very quick delivery, thank you Review by Robbi Harlow
- A happy Mom says Thank You Review by Paula Dryer
- Outstanding! Review by Thijs M.
- It works! Review by Paul