You have no items in your shopping cart.
Instant heat for 6 hours
TIP: Provide enough oxygen when you are wearing very tight shoes or boots. Expose warmers to air for a couple of minutes to heat up again if needed.
Open oute package and expose warmer to air.
After 5-10 minutes place well-heated warmers in the cavity of your HEAT insoles or inside shoes underneath your socks.
When used properly inside shoes, warmers maintain a maximum temperature of 110°F (43°C), average temperature of 100°F (38°C).
Can be disposed of in regular household waste after use.
Provide enough oxygen when you are wearing very tight shoes or boots. Expose warmers to air for a couple of minutes to heat up again if needed.
Heating pad for all YETI insoles of THE HEAT company. All YETI insoles have a cavity where the footwarmers can be placed.
Footwarmers are optimised for application inside of shoes only. When used outside in open air the warmers can get much hotter.
1) Vermiculit is a soft mineral which influences the ground fertility due to its high tendency to exchange ions. Vermiculit is similar to mica minerals and it forms flaky crystals. This mineral is often used in cat litter and gound fertilisers. It can also be found in buildings as a safe alternative to asbestos for sound and heat isolation as well as fire protection.
Our warmers/heating pads pass the following quality criteria: ISO 9001 / ISO 9002, TÜV Rheinland, CE.
2) Charcoal (active carbon) is a fine grain carbon (90% carbon materials) with a large surface area and a highly porous structure. The pores are similar to a sponge in that they are bound together on top of one another. To give you an idea of the porous structure of this material the inner surface area of 2 grams of this charcoal has a surface area of a football field.
several years in closed polybag
THE HEAT company® warmers are non-toxic and can be disposed of in normal household waste.
You do not need to charge or boil! Just open the packet and remove the warmer – which will warm up within minutes.
STOPPING THE REACTION AND REACTIVATION
You can stop the chemical reaction by placing the warmer in a air tight bag. To reuse remove the warmer from this air tight environment.
A warmer contains a bag which allows air to move across it. The reaction between the iron powder in the warmer and the oxygen in air results in a heat generating reaction. Salt and water act as a catalyst* for the reaction, along with charcoal and vermiculit which act as water reserves.
* A catalyst is a material which influences the speed of a chemical reaction without the material itself being used in the reaction. This material can either accelerate or decelerate the reaction.
|COUNTRY||above € 25,-||below € 25,-||SERVICE||delivery time|
|UK||free||€ 2,90||UPS||4-5 Workdays|
|European Union||free||€ 2,90||UPS||2-5 Workdays|
|Europe (NON EU)||14,-||€ 14,-||UPS||3-5 Workdays|
|USA & CAN||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
|Worldwide||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
* All parcels will need to be signed for in person
* Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days
* Prepayment orders will be dispatched as soon as your prepayment is received on our bank account.
* Dispatch and delivery days are Monday to Friday (no weekend or holidays)
* Cash On Delivery: surcharge EUR 15,60 (UK, EU, Switzerland, Norway - UPS) and EUR 6,- (Austria - Post)
100% secure payment!
Your safety is our first priority! Therefore your personal details are handled with utmost caution and highest security standards. To safely transfer customer data and especially credit card details, we use only secure transfer methods – better known as the "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) transfer.
UK (in addition): SofortBanking.com, MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60)
EU (in addition): Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60).
Worldwide: Paypal. Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners, Prepayment (wire transfer) on our bank account using IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code (bank details will be sent with order confirmation).
VAT: All prices shown include VAT (Value added tax 20% for Austria). An invoice is attached to every parcel.
NON EU deliveries: If import and customs charges for deliveries in non EU-countries are applicable, they need to be paid by the customer.
- I have always used ..... Review by Lynn Hummer
I love to walk my dogs, all year round and in all weather and my wellies tend to get cold. Have tried lambswool, but like your warmers soo much more.
- Great Things Review by CJMuff
- Great Things Review by CJMuff
- Super Review by Pamela
- Excellent Item Review by Mrs Collinswood
- Great Product for Finnish Winter Review by Remi from Kuusamo
- Love it Review by T. Bradshaw
- Highly recommended if you have toes that go numb easily. Review by Doug from Boston
- A+ seller Review by Gary Carper
- fits perfect in the insoles Review by Constantin