You have no items in your shopping cart.
When the cold comes there's only one solution: HEAT! And HEAT 2 gloves are the answer to cold hands: unlimited mobility and ultra-warm hands guaranteed. Extremely warm - wind-proof - and stylish. High quality materials teamed with great design have resulted in a product that won't let you down. HEAT 2 gloves can be combined with The HEAT Company hand warmers thanks to specially designed pockets. Never be cold again! Come and get your HEAT 2 gloves from The Heat Company NOW!
Anti-pilling stretch fleece. Very soft and easy fit in comparison to HEAT 2 WINDEX. Glove inner is made of goat leather (soft and strong)
Windex fabric is a specialised anti-pilling stretch fleece which is 100% windproof. Glove inner is made of goat leather (soft and strong)
elastic, water resistant, windblocking Fleece. Glove inner is made of goat leather (soft and strong)
Klassisches Design: Modell 'Nordic'
Trendy Design: Modell 'Score
|COUNTRY||above € 25,-||below € 25,-||SERVICE||delivery time|
|UK||free||€ 2,90||UPS||4-5 Workdays|
|European Union||free||€ 2,90||UPS||2-5 Workdays|
|Europe (NON EU)||14,-||€ 14,-||UPS||3-5 Workdays|
|USA & CAN||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
|Worldwide||45,-||€ 45,-||POST | UPS||7-10 Workdays|
* All parcels will need to be signed for in person
* Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days
* Prepayment orders will be dispatched as soon as your prepayment is received on our bank account.
* Dispatch and delivery days are Monday to Friday (no weekend or holidays)
* Cash On Delivery: surcharge EUR 15,60 (UK, EU, Switzerland, Norway - UPS) and EUR 6,- (Austria - Post)
100% secure payment!
Your safety is our first priority! Therefore your personal details are handled with utmost caution and highest security standards. To safely transfer customer data and especially credit card details, we use only secure transfer methods – better known as the "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) transfer.
UK (in addition): SofortBanking.com, MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60)
EU (in addition): Cash On Delivery (surcharge EUR 15,60).
Worldwide: Paypal. Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners, Prepayment (wire transfer) on our bank account using IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code (bank details will be sent with order confirmation).
VAT: All prices shown include VAT (Value added tax 20% for Austria). An invoice is attached to every parcel.
NON EU deliveries: If import and customs charges for deliveries in non EU-countries are applicable, they need to be paid by the customer.
- Ottimi! Review by Alessandra
Con questi guanti ho potuto stare senza problemi, avendo le dita libere di maneggiare la mia macchina fotografica e tutti i suoi accessori. Probabilmente con una temperatura più rigida avrei dovuto scegliere un paio di guanti più pesanti, cosa che farò presto per le mie prossime occasioni.
Ottimo anche poter inserire nell'apposita tasca di ciascun guanto gli "scaldini" che consentivano di ritrovare subito la temperatura più adatta per le mie mani!
- Stripped features leaves this product lackluster Review by Henning
I like the easy to remove method with the strings attatched between fingers.
The material is also soft and comfortable, though not the softest in this price range and not the warmest either.
I enjoy the tapering at the wrist which ensures a good fit, but the bulk of all the fabric makes the gloves feel restrictive which can lead to frustration in use. Especially on the thumb. This made handling my camera a chore because I struggled to reach all the buttons on my camera I usually use without moving my hand.
The bulk also made the gloves a pain to properly get into my jacket. My insulated jacket has gaiter at the wrist and getting them through there was a nightmare. My shell jacket does not, but a proper seal with the velcro straps blocks the velcro lock for the main flap on the glove. Had these been over jacket gloves like the heat 3 or magnetic this would've been a non issue, but in experience it was very cumbersome.
Speaking of cumbersome, the velcro. Have fun wiping your nose with your thumb here, it will scratch you all day long leaving you sore as well as freezing.
While I realize that they must leave features out so that the Heat 3 can be a product in it's own right, the lack of a zipper on the main flap hurts the heat retention of these gloves badly. One grab on my board is all it takes to open the flap, letting the warm air out and cold snow in. Useless for alpine sports.
I would honestly only recommend these as a daily driver for the commute to work where you want something thicker than knitted gloves with a touch sensitive finger, for anything els get the Heat 3 or a cheaper alternative glove.
- Excellent gloves for the cold winter! Review by Mattias
It seems like no matter of how many layers of clothing you put on your body, the hands and feet gets cold due to various reasons one of them can be sitting still. I would recommend these gloves for outdoor photographers, hunters, soldiers, or just anyone who wants to have warm comfortable hands that can still be functional after hours in harsh winter conditions. If you want to use your smartphone, camera or your rifle simply fold up the mitten and your warm fingers are ready for use!
- great Review by john
- High quality Review by Jui-Sheng
- These are really bang for your buck. You won't find anything near this quality at this price anywher.. Review by Peer John Nielsen
- These are excellent! Together with the heating pads for hands really comfortable and practical. My G.. Review by Carl Lengen
- It´s getting really cold in amsterdam and for riding my bike I like your glove "Outdoor Profi" - it .. Review by jan geertsma
- Warm, robust and functional! The gloves make a good job while working outside! Greetings from COLD B.. Review by Luis Gross
- Item as described, well packaged and sent quickly. Thank you. Review by Sarah Allison
- fast efficient service would deal again ThanxAAA++++++ Review by Bente Sterling
- Fab!! Review by KayT
- Brilliant Review by Mr. Watson, Surrey
- These are perfect! Review by Tania Nichol